A lot of people have asked what is new in the new Birth Chart Overview, compared to previous readings they have gotten from me. Here’s my reply.
This new is much different from my older ones. Here is what’s different:
- The interpretations (main content of the reading) are entirely rewritten. They are much more concise and communicate the essential symbolism more easily and effectively.
- The Positivity Graph is updated from the previous version, and the Potency Graph is brand new and groundbreaking.
- The table with dates of dasha cycles and subcycles is an upgrade from the previous version.
- There is an important new section on how to maximize the benefit of the reading.
- The calculation of the planetary positions reflects a new system I was not using prior to the beginning of 2012.